The surf guide is ideal for persons that want to know better the local spots and going for the best spot of the day. You should already being able to know how to surf and catch waves by yourself also the surf rules and safety.
The good thing of having someone that knows all the local surf spots is that you will be on the right time at the right place and you will start understanding how the complexity of surfing – swell direction, wind directions and best tides. With surf guide you will start having contact with the locals and our surf culture and know how it is during the most of the time.
What we offer:
- Taking you to the best spot of the day
- Passing our local knowledge about the surf spot, best (wind, tides, swell directions)
- 2 hours of surf
- Giving you some free advice
- Picking and dropping you at your place
- Good vibes and lots of surf talk