Our group classes are of high quality being reserved to a maximum of 8 people and with 2 coaches, which guarantees a greater proximity and safety. Group lessons are ideals to start having the first contact with the sport and it’s aquatic environment, as well as learn techniques, rules and understand the ocean and the it’s conditions.
The minimum age is 5 years but it may be necessary to check availability or bookmark a private lesson. The class has a half-time interval to be able to recover and snack.
- Transportation (depends on location)
- 3 hours of classes mostly in the water (2 x 1h30m)
Option package surf 1/3/5 days (packs)
- Several levels Initiation, Intermediate, Advanced
- Pack 1 day: – It is intended for those who just want to have a first contact with surfing and get the basics, start getting acquainted and become comfortable in the aquatic environment and start catching the first waves.
- Pack 3 days: – It is intended for those who want to know if surfing is the sport they want to learn or to make a lifestyle, in these 3 days you will be able to improve your technique of standing up, riding waves as well as catch them and realize your passion for this sport.
- Pack 5 days: – It is aimed at those who want to improve and understand the sport / surf, you will have the opportunity to surf different conditions, improve the knowledge and skills and see your surfing evolve in all aspects.
Surfy is a licensed business & permitted surf school and camp. Due to high volume, we encourage you to book your lessons online right now to warranty your lesson.